Up your sun protection game and add UV awareness to your sun safety protocol. Get a FREE 2 Pack Sample of Dig It In The Sun UV Awareness Dots. *
*One sample only per household/address will be shipped
Dig It In the Sun™ is a breakthrough for anyone who enjoys time outdoors! This innovative new UVA/UVB Sensor Dot reacts to sunscreen just like your skin, changing color when it’s time to reapply sunscreen. It visibly helps to protect all skin types against sun damage, through awareness, letting you know when your sunscreen is losing effectiveness.
The Dig It In the Sun™ Dot incorporates a unique biopolymer film that absorbs sunscreen and reacts just like your skin when exposed to UVA/UVB sunlight. These clinically tested adhesive dots are comfortable, non-irritating and hypoallergenic.
When exposed to UV, the Dot changes from clear to deep purple. And just like skin, when sunscreen is applied over the Dot, it turns clear and only changes color when the effectiveness of sunscreen wears off. Each adhesive Dot remains effective throughout a full day of activity and removes easily without causing irritation.
- Clinically proven.
- Dermatologist and pediatrician approved
- Dot changes color when your sunscreen loses effectiveness.
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Water and sweat resistant
- Skin mimicking technology
- Lasts the entire day in the sun with repeated sunscreen application
- Made in the USA
- Always follow the directions of your doctor, dermatologist, and your sunscreen
- Dots require sunlight to change color and do not work indoors
- Not recommended for use with spray sunscreen
- Do not place on cuts or open skin
- A red mark may appear when you remove the Dots. If it persists, contact your doctor